Stir Fried Beef
This is a great dish that's quick to make and awesome for the waistline. Serve with the Black Bean Spinach Sauté or with Snap Peas and Oyster Sauce as shown in the picture.
- 350g sirloin steak sliced into strips
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp fresh garlic minced
- Season the chicken evenly with the salt, pepper and paprika
- Preheat a non-stick pan on a medium heat lightly coating the pan with coconut oil and add the chicken
- Sauté until lightly browned all over and cooked all the way through, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the pan and serve with the sautéed spinach.