This is a great dish that's easy to make and awesome for the waistline. Full of flavour without unnecessary calories or carbs, this truly is an anytime meal.
- 170g boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 paprika
- Season the chicken evenly with the salt, pepper and paprika
- Preheat a non-stick pan on a medium heat lightly coating the pan with coconut oil and add the chicken
- Sauté until lightly browned all over and cooked all the way through, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the pan and serve with the sautéed spinach.