Pak Choi, Egg and Bacon Tortilla
This is a great start to almost any day. It's not too heavy on the carbs, but it's probably more suited to days you're planning on working out.
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Pak Choy head
- 3-5 Rashers of turkey bacon
- 2-3 Eggs
- ½ Red Pepper - chopped
- 50g Feta cheese - crumbled
- 2 Wholewheat tortillas
- Whisk and then cook eggs as you would an omelette then place on flatbread.
- Chop Bok Choy into strips and then wilt in avocado oil in one half of a frying pan, while cooking the bacon in the other half of the pan.
- Add Bok Choy and bacon to flatbread and top with chopped peppers and feta cheese
- Place second tortilla on top and flatten before cutting into quarters